ISO 9001 is a quality management system that can be integrated into any business. It focuses on making sure that the business delivers a consistent level of quality to its customers by having well defined and regularly reviewed processes and procedures.
Why is ISO Certification Important?
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology. It provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization.
As of December 2017, we are in conformance with the requirements set forth by ISO 9001:2015.
More specifically, sections of the standard include:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documented information, planning and determining process interactions
- Responsibilities of management
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organization’s work environment
- Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive action